We are very fortunate to have had plenty media coverage since our launch. See below for just a few examples of these :-
'Oz & James drink to Britain' on BBC2
Oz Clarke & James May visited and filmed at the brewery in July 2008 as part of their new series 'Oz and James drink to Brtitain' to be shown on BBC2 from January 2009. It has been confirmed that the brewery will feature in the 2nd episode to be shown at 8pm on Tuesday, 13th January. Click here for a sneak-preview of the show, which includes a 1 minute video of the brewery.
The brewery also has four-page coverage in the book to accompany the series. Click here to view/order the book from Amazon.
Century FM Radio
Breafast presenters, Ditch and Salty, ran an outside broadcast from the brewery on 14th August 2008. A special beer was brewed on the day to commenorate the occassion - Ditch and Salty's Big Brew. See Century FM website for some photos taken on the day. The beer proved popular and sold out within a day at the Crown Hotel in Worthington and has also been distributed to several other pubs across the region.
Channel M TV
A local TV company visited the brewery shortly after opening in 2007.
Other media :-
- 25th January 2012 : 'Project Venus: Sisters from Wigan are brewing it for themselves' - Manchester Evening News [ view ]
- December 2011 : 'Great prospects for Patsy' - Lancashire Magazine [ view ]
- 28th November 2011 : 'The Prospects are so good for Patsy' - SIBA [ view ]
- 14th October 2011 : 'One million pints in 4 years for Patsy' - Wigan Today [ view ]
- 9th August 2011 : 'MP gets flavour of real ale fight' - Wigan Today [ view ]
- 15th January 2010 : 'National Winter Ales Festival' - City Life [ view ]
- 9th October 2009 : 'Patsy's Panned Out' - Burnley Express [ view ]
- 20th March 2009 : 'Brewer wins top award' - Wigan Today [ view ] ***
- 14th January 2009 : 'Small beer' - BBC [ view ]
- 5th January 2009 : 'Microbrewery to star in TV show' - 'The Publican' [ view ]
- 19th December 2008 : 'Oz and James sample Prospect Brewery's finest' - Burnley Express [ view ]
- 27th August, 2008 : "Prospect Brewery is one of the most promising" - SIBA [ view ] ***
- 21st August, 2008 : "Oz Clarke and James May visit Prospect Brewery" - SIBA [ view ] ***
- 12th August, 2008 : "Great prospects for micro brewery" - Wigan Today [ view ]
- 4th July, 2008 : "Woman wins beer award" - Wigan Today [ view ]
- 12th March, 2008 : "Nursery nurse turns hand to brewing" - 'The Publican' [ view ]
- 7th March, 2008 : 'Nursery nurse heads up brewery; - Manchester Evening News [ view ] ***
- 15th November, 2007 : "Federation signs up new brewery" - Liverpool Echo [ view ]